Software/Hardware Skills


(Source: https://image.shutterstock.com/mosaic_250/3672632/2142209615/stock-photo-copyright-or-patent-concept-person-hand-using-laptop-computer-on-desk-with-vr-screen-copyright-2142209615.jpg)

I've familiarized myself with using computer software such as Word, Corel-draw, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel etc. They were the packages I first started learning about computers and they've been the foundation for which I developed an interest in computers at an early age. I'm also currently learning programming languages such as HTML, CSS, and JS and am also interested to learn languages like Python at the mastery of the former languages. 
The computer hardware used includes your everyday mouse, keyboard, and CPU. I'm excited at the prospect of being exposed to other amazing software and hardware at DMU during the course of my studies like programming languages and advanced computer hardware.
The knowledge I'll accrue as a result of using multiple software and operating a lot of advanced hardware will give me the confidence to engage and excel in computer-related opportunities wherever I find myself in future.

References

Source:https://image.shutterstock.com/mosaic_250/3672632/2142209615/stock-photo-copyright-or-patent-concept-person-hand-using-laptop-computer-on-desk-with-vr-screen-copyright-2142209615.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts