Welcome Post

(Source:https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/image-photo/stock-vector-welcome-in-different-languages-wordcloud-vector-on-black-background-450w-638450134.jpg)

W
elcome,

I'm Nwaiwu Charles Blessed. I'm proud to hail from Nigeria, which is situated in the West African region and lies between longitudes 3 degrees and 14 degrees and latitudes 4 degrees and 14 degrees. It has a land mass of  923,768 sq.km. 

I have always enjoyed doing workouts and a few exercises. I don't talk much anyway because i'm used to staying on my own. I read and play games, and recently I've been spending my time learning programming packages. I have always felt happy doing these things because I know and its already obvious that we're in the prime of computing and technological advancements, where we use apply technical and computing ideas to our everyday lives.

 

(Source:https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qM3Nu4ob6Kk/maxresdefault.jpg)

I started out with learning simple computer packages like Word, Excel, Power-point, Publisher  so i could know how to create and use the packages to solve my problems. I later found myself enjoying what i was doing and developing a passion for it. 

It's been both exciting and scary moving to a new country but when i think about my purpose here and what i can achieve with the many facilities provided to me by DMU, i find myself encouraged and driven towards my goal of being a computer expert operator whose versed in many computer applications. I look forward to acquiring more knowledge on my course and in life as a whole.

References


Source:https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qM3Nu4ob6Kk/maxresdefault.jpg 

Comments

Popular Posts